The UDSF is currently equipped with an MJ Research DNA Engine Opticon 2, and Applied Biosystems 7300 Real-Time PCR System.
These systems combine the high sensitivity SyBr green based real-time PCR with the advantages of a 96-well format.
- Experimental design and data analysis help is available.
- Data analysis software available from the DNA Sequencing Core.
- Results are downloaded from our server.
- One-step or two-step RT-PCR
- A wide variety of technologies requiring dual-dye detection, like TaqMan, Molecular Beacons, Scorpion Probes and others can be run.