The goal of this office is to streamline the process of industry sponsored clinical trials by utilizing the office as a single point of contact between industry sponsors and Stony Brook Medicine. The OCT will match sponsors with investigators that have the resources (staff, experience, and subject population) for the best overall study outcome. The office will provide assistance, as needed, with mentoring new investigators, and new coordinators. The OCT can also aid with IRB submissions and regulatory submissions.
As of September 1, 2006 all potential industry sponsored studies must go through the Office of Clinical Trials for review.
Please submit the following documents:
- Site Questionnaire (only if you are requesting assistance to complete the questionnaire)
- Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement (CDA)
- Protocol and template ICF
- Draft budget
- Site Implementation Plan (SIP)
- Draft Clinical Trial Agreement (CTA)
Please refer to Guidelines & Forms for more information